What is Crystal Identity?
In its simple core form Crystal automatically takes users from your school SMS and adds then to Google, 365, Google Classroom, Hapara, Moodle,
KnowledgeNet, E-Portfolio, ETV, CareersNZ, Wheelers, AccessIT ... and sets up single sign on (SSO) for them all.
A solid reliable automatic provisioning and SSO (Single Sign On) system that enables the two click rule in the classroom.
But wait! ... there is more... a lot more.
Crystal also provides these optional services...
- Full system logon system on a hosted remote server with top level security to protect your learner's digital identity meeting the new One Government TaaS standards.
- Over 40 educational services and resources that can be automatically provisioned and accessed with a common user name and password (SSO) from anywhere in the world ... all within the control of the school.
- A free Launch or Start web based menu with over 1000 of the most popular educational resources, available instantly, from anywhere and in complete security.
- A free complete device management system (called Kete) including inventory, mobile device management, monitoring including weathermap's, BYOD management, job management, automatic wireless provisioning and monitoring (no logon needed) , inter-school wireless roaming, lost device tracking, user level web filtering including full network documentation allowing ITIL level 3 maintenance to occur remotely.
- Full internal secure web based management tools including ...
- Network documentation (called Net Wrangler) enabling experts to remotely develop your network no matter how remote your school is.
- Password management including SSO, Windows, Google and 365.
- A full absolutely secure file storage system for those confidential files your school would rather not see in the Cloud.
- A full password management system where your schools enterprise wireless system, EPIC resources and Launch menu all have secure and automatic user recognition meaning no passwords.
- Enables the two second rule ... where any and all digital resources can be accessed in two click or two seconds including access, identification or provisioning management.
- Hosting of all these services on a full virtual server farm -making your school effectively serverless,
- Linking of multiple learning databases to the user management system (called NetAdmin) creating a interoperable data environment. Databases include all the SMS's, AccessIt, Google, 365, EPIC, and the Launch menu.
- The ability to read both intra-school and inter-school SMS's and timetable data structures which allows automatic building of intra and inter school services such as Hapara, shared libraries and easy Technical Centre management.
- Enable N4L filtering and monitoring without the need need for complicated network directory access.
- A print management system (Papercut) which includes the latest Windows Print Server.
- Free online training, videos and FAQs that help self management of your network with easy access to skilled oversight and expertise should it be needed.